Why Neo Lite?
Our entry level Neo Lite Ceramic Coating is one of the easiest to apply, And has been developed to be the leading chemical and scratch resistant paintwork coating currently available on the market.
Neo Lite bonds to your car’s paintwork at molecular level and creates sacrificial barrier between the road conditions and your delicate paintwork and repells dirt and grime making it much easier to maintain whilst offering outstanding protection and gloss.
- Easy on Easy off application
- Enhance colour depth with mirror like effect
- Creates a super hydrophobic barrier that repels contaminants on contact
- Ensures routine washing of the vehicle is easier and less time consuming
- High UV and Chemical Resistance
- Suitable for paint, lights, plastic trim and carbon fibre
- Air died in 1h, fully cured in 12h
- Second coat can be applied after 2h of initial application if required
- Hardness - 9h
- Chemical resistance – ( pH ) 2-13
- Water contact angle - 110 º
- Thickness – 2 microns
- Durability – up to 12 months, can be layered for extended protection
- Average use 15ml per small vehicle ( Corsa ) / 30ml large vehicle ( Audi Q7 )
Car Care Advice
Neo Lite provides magnificent protection to your cars paintwork from the everyday harsh environmental conditions and to maintain it’s properties we highly recommend following these easy steps.
Maintain with ph neutral cleaning products
Top up with Reload after 6 months to maintain Super Hydrophobic Properties
Directions for use:
- Ensure paintwork is clean, decontaminated and completely dry.
- Wrap Micro-suede cloth around the application block then apply liberal amount of NEO HD Gloss on to the cloth to prime it. Then only 2-3 drops at a time.
- In a cross-hatch manner apply product evenly to surface area with a maximum coverage of 50cm x 50cm.
- Allow to cure for up to 3 minutes on a cold day or up to 1 min on a hot day then buff off initial residue using clean microfibre cloth followed by second clean microfibre cloth to achieve high gloss finish.
- Important: Apply in shade away from direct sun light. Leave it to completely cure for 12 hours.
KIT consists of the following:
- NEO Lite 50ml Ceramic Coating in presentation box
- Reload Ceramic Spray 50ml - Maintenance spray
- Applicator Block
- 6 Micro-suede Cloths